Thursday, May 17, 2007

Some like to criticize others

I just got a comment on my blog from someone who said that I do not write very well. And he said, for a student of art and literature, my writing seemed bad. Well, it was disheartening, as I am not a native English speaker and I am just taking writing classes....I never started this blog to prove any of my writing skills or English skills. I just wanted to post and save some good information about the Masters of the language and the art. Sometimes, when I might have to refer to something quickly but would not have time to search the whole web....so I thought when I have some free time, I can save information related to literature on my blog which might be helpful for me later...Anyhow, I just deleted the mean spirited comments and I request readers not to leave any mean spirited comments. This is not a blog where I am trying to prove anything. I am just learner and I welcome healthy criticism and not anything which will hurt my enthusiasm...People are not born as experts in any field. Only through effort, experience, passion, one can achieve their goal

No comments: